Our group decided to take off the RSS feed from the homepage (this will draw more attention to our map) and make the homepage look less busy. In addition, we also decided to convert all of the posts to pages in order to give the site a cleaner look and make it look less like a traditional blog. So I completed all of the residence halls, other buildings, and a few of the academic buildings. The pages now appear in drop-down menus under the three category headings. I had to delete some of the pictures from the archives in order to switch the posts to pages but I can easily re-upload the pictures and links on their respective pages. That just might not get done by Thursday morning. Over the next week or so, in addition to continuing to upload pages, Kay and I will be creating citations for all of the photos which we have posted.